While we are excited to be able to resume an in-person event, we recognize that the COVID-19 pandemic is not entirely behind us, and that many people want to know if they can attend Longhorn PHP safely.
- Pay close attention to changes in Austin's COVID-19 Community Level to see if we need to update our procedures
- Offer refunds for anyone who cannot attend for health reasons, or if the event needs to be postponed
- Have masks available for anyone who wants to wear one
We strongly recommend:
- Being fully vaccinated and boosted for COVID-19 before you attend
- Avoiding large gatherings in the days leading up to the conference
- Getting tested before and after the conference
If you cannot attend for health reasons:
- You can get a full refund, or:
- You can get a partial refund and attend virtually
Please do not attend the conference if you feel sick or have been in close contact with someone who feels sick in the days leading up to the event.
Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.